Tuesday 9 June 2015

ebay, etsy and a whole lotta sleep

hey all

still not feeling 100% this week which has been a bit of a nightmare as being tucked up I bed has made me rediscover ETSY  which has resulted in a couple of purchases for my planner

first up we have these gorgeous stickers made by the lovely Rachel over at EllieBethDesignsUK  

these are absolutely gorgeous and a second order will be going in soon

next up I spotted these gorgeous washi tapes from TheSupplyHaven

I love these and they make a great addition to my growing collection

I also have a few orders due from ebay which I will be sharing in a collective haul at the ed of the month I am very sorry if this post is boring but I really have not been up to very much this week
I will try and post twice next week to make up for it I also may have possibly ordered the gorgeous Erin Condren notebook in light blue and hot pink
(it just jumped in my basket and I did have a £20 credit so it would have been rude not to use it )

xxxx CraftyMum xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment