Saturday 10 October 2015

a long awaited return

hey everyone

long time no see I know life has been super hectic here at craftyHQ  I have finally started my course through the open university which I am really enjoying so far

its taking up a lot of my time but it will all be worth it in the end

DD has been chosen to be on school council and is also doing 2 after school clubs which are sewing and cookery which she is absolutely loving

we have ordered our elves o a shelf we are having 2 this year a girl and a by each will bring their own bit of cheekiness to our lives

 
 
 
 
I will of course be updatin weekly what our cheeky little friends have been up to
 
 
 
anyway until next week
 
 
Your image is loading...

1 comment:

  1. They are cute.
    It's different to hear about a sewing after school club. I think more schools should do it. Seems to be a void of those that can sew nowadays.

    ReplyDelete