Wednesday 6 February 2013

E is for Emotions

Do you consider yourself to be an emotional person?
 
i am a very emotional person anything can set me off laughing or crying  

Which emotions do you struggle to control?
i struggle with anxity before i had my little girl i very rarely left the house and always had panic attacks 
 
it started when i  was at school were i was diagonosed with schoolphobia and gradually got worse as i grew up due to it not being properly delt with at the time and simple being pushed aside as me being a "brat" 
 
i suffered with depression and often thought of ending it all 
 
In what way do your emotions influence your creativity?
 
i feel that my emotions do influence my creativity 
 
if i am sad i normally grab some pencils and draw or write  




i would also like to offer my condolences to bernice at this very sad time x


No comments:

Post a Comment